You take so long Lauren!
Dear diary,Shower time in my house, is precious, seen as we have one bathroom to share between three people and we always seem to want to get in at the same time. So today I was In the bath (and thankfully no one needed to get in while I was in there)and I realised that my time in the bath is oddly distributed...
So I think that about 10% of my time in the bath is spent washing my hair and body, but then 20% is used up for thinking about getting out of the shower and realising I forgot the bathmat so I'm gonna have to run like a bitch to get it. The other 70% however, is a mixture of randomly day dreaming about chocolate and shoes and singing along to my music like a deaf cat trying to cough up a hairball....Nah I'm just kidding,people pay to come and listen to me sing in the shower...Honest!
Today though, I took very little time because someone is coming over today...not just a friend either... ;-) dun dun duuuh MYSTERY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment