Sunday, 28 July 2013

Just one of those things

Everyone feels this at some point and It's pretty rubbish 

For teenage girls, there are five types of love. 

1. Love for your family
2. Love for your friends 
3. Love for shoes 
4. Love for chocolate 
5. Love for 'that one special person'

All of our different types of love can be quite harmless, unless you eat so much chocolate you fall on the floor and have to be rolled out of your house. However, when we're young, our overwhelming feelings for 'that one special person' can pretty much drive you crazy. For instance...

Dear diary, 
I saw him again today. Oh my word how can he be so perfect!? Everything about him is just...ugh! There are no words! He's so wonderful, apart from the fact that he has a girlfriend -_-.
I hate how he makes me feel, like my heart is being stabbed, I can't breath when I think of them together, it feels like my heart is breaking. My life would be so much simpler if I had never met him! And then he turns around and says all those lovely things about the way I looked today with that goofy smile on his face what the hell!? If the universe is testing me I think i'm going to fail. We have EVERYTHING in common, we're so comfortable together and he makes me laugh so hard. I better not have found the love of my life, 'cause If I have, being his friend is seriously going to suck. 

I can say first hand I know what this is like, as can quite a few teenage girls and maybe even some boys. Feeling like this can be horrible and it's best to have someone you can talk to about it, because let's face it, Love is sh*t, and it hurts like hell. But it's just one of those things we have to go through to grow as people right? Or it's just the universe screwing with us because it got bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment